Please read the rules for processing personal data about visitors and users of the CSGOPositive.com service.
"Personal data is information used to identify someone's identity, including name, e-mail address, phone-number, etc."
By providing personal data, you consent to their storage and processing. All data used only by our service and will never be transfered to any third-party company.
CSGOPositive.com is collecting:
- - Email address (e-mail) used only for user identification and password reset;
- - Wallet/card numbers(partially), phone number and other data provided by User due to payment procedure in accordance to AML/KYC policy of the Agreement;
- - Documents required to fulfill our obligations under AML/KYC legislation such as photos of you and your documents and proof of address, other sufficient evidence;
- - Password. All passwords are one-way encrypted and cannot be viewed or used by anyone including Administration;
- - Data of your visits to the Website, IP address, operating system, browser version.
- - Cookies information. A cookie is a plain text document generated by a site through your browser and located on the hard drive of your device. These files do not contain personal information about you and are used by the CSGOPositive.com service solely to simplify the use of the site (saving authentication, selected language and currency) and to quickly obtain statistical data (image loading, html files).
We may use Aggregated data, for example statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Such data is held anonymized, thus disallowing anyone to identify you and as a result, such data is not considered to be personal.
Who we share your personal data?
- - Police, banks, financial integrity units, address and ID verification system providers, payment service providers and other financial institutions for anti-money laundering, crime prevention and/or control purposes;
- - Sport bodies when we ne need to investigate fraud, money laundering or sports integrity issues and to comply with our regulatory duties;
How do we use collected data?
Information is used to prevent any fraud actions, verify compliance with the terms of the user agreement and to provide technical support in case of problems.
Collecting the above-mentioned data is crucial in order to provide you with our services. Additionally, such data is used to personalize and improve the usage of our services and reach out to you with important information from time to time.
- - We are required to execute the contract with you. By using the Website, you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions and other Policies, which are a contract setting our mutual rights and obligations while using the Website;
- - To process your transactions;
- - To respond to the any possible issues ands other technical support purposes;
- - Crime detection, prevention, and prosecution;
- - To carry out appropriate anti-fraud checks;
- - In order to analyze the effectiveness of our marketing measures;
- - We are obliged to follow the legal obligations set for the providers by the regulators and other authorities. In order to fulfill those obligations, we rely on the data we acquired from you;
How we store your personal data?
We store our data within European Economic Area. However, some of our partners who provide us with services essential to our ability to offer you our gambling/betting products, for example software, banking and payment service, etc. may be located outside EEA. We ensure there are appropriate contractual controls over any third party that helps us process your data, which ensures that your rights are upheld and your data is secure.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data and have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place, including:
- - Data encryption. We encrypt all data that goes between you and us using industry-standard TLS (Transport Layer Security), protecting your personal and financial data.
Your data is also encrypted when it is stored on our servers, and encrypted when we transfer it between data centres for backup and replication.
- - Limited access. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it.
- - Network protection. Multiple layers of security controls protect access to and within our environment, including firewalls, intrusion protection systems and network segregation.
- - Security monitoring. Our staff continuously monitors security systems, logs and all systems to identify and manage threats.
- - Secure data centres. Our servers are located within enterprise-grade hosting facilities that employ robust physical security controls to prevent physical access to the servers they house.
- - Right to rectify the information we have about you.
You have the right to request that information that we hold about you to be changed if the data is incorrect or not up to date. For example, you got married and changed your surname, or your address changed;
- - Right to delete the data we hold about you (“Right to be forgotten”).
You have the right to ask us to delete the data we hold about you if there is no good reason for us to keep processing it. This right is not absolute, since we have our legal obligations to retain personal information of the users for anti-money laundering, crime prevention, etc. purposes. If we cannot comply with your request, we will let you know about it;
- - Right to restrict processing.
You may ask us to stop processing data for particular purpose or as a whole. We will still store your data, but we will not use it for our particular purposes, if you have reasonable grounds to ask for it.
We heavily rely on your data to provide you with the best experience while you are using the Website. If you decide to restrict the processing of your data in any way, it may result in some functions and features of the Website to be unavailable to you.
For questions related to the processing of personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org